Lost or Stolen Car keys
We can Help!
What type of car keys do you have?
· Transponder Car Keys
As from 1995 most cars have an immobilizer system, and a transponder key programmed to start the car.
· Electronic Chips / Remote Keys (Remote)/Key with transponder chip
· Non Remote / Standard Car Keys Vehicle without remote central locking.
What information do you have to prepare for us?
Copy of Log Book, or all the information below:
1. Make and model of your vehicle
2. Registration number
3. Year of manufacture
4. Vehicle identification number. (VIN) / Chassis number
5. Personal identification (Copy of ID card)
6. Address where the vehicle is parked